Friday, May 10, 2013

Yes! You Are Creative - DAY ONE




Creating in the flow  - a great article on letting your mind just go and create!

Today is day one of the 30 day Creativity Challenge but don't let that stop you!  I am excited to hear what everyone is going to be working on and challenging themselves with.  Remember this is to be fun!

Another important component of this challenge is to communicate with the other 30 Day participants.  Post your work here or on Art MoB's Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Mob-Studios/485204074872509

A few important rules or guidelines:


  1. Keep it manageable and small in size so we can hang or display everyone's work 
  2. No judging of yourself or your ideas and or your talent allowed - just create
  3. Ask questions if stumped?
  4. Take no excuses from yourself - just create away anyway.
  5. have FUN!
ps.  my project will be paintings on 4"x4"x1.50" gallery wrapped canvas.  my subject will continue to be eggs for now.  And I still don't know what I am going to do differently but I am starting in five minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment